The game changing CRISPR/Cas technology is expected to become a standard technique in the biology tool box and to have a great impact in the clinic. Whilst being praised for its ease and speed of implementation, the CRISPR/Cas tool requires not only a knowledge of its underlying molecular mechanisms, but also a good understanding of the gene(s) and genome(s) of interest, and very importantly, a mastery of the bioinformatics tools that are necessary when designing CRISPR/Cas systems.
IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to bring your laptop for the bioinformatics training.
Attend this course to optimise your CRISPR genome editing/engineering design and strategy. As part of the programme, you will:
2.Learn all about the structure of genes.
3. Learn how best to target, delete, modify and tag genes using the very latest in CRISPR technology.
4. Receive detailed advice for correcting or introducing genomic mutations.
5. Train in the use of bioinformatic tools and learn how to increase the specificity of your genome editing and how to predict, identify and minimise potential off-target effects.
6. Take part in interactive tutorials, Q&A clinics, and panel discussions, with leading scientists who will answer any questions you have about your individual projects and help you to avoid the common pitfalls of gene editing experiments.
Professor Ben Davies
Transgenic Core Head,
University of Oxford
Mr Marteen Geurts
PhD Student, Cleavers Lab,
Hubrecht Institute, Utrecht
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUT OF 40
With this course you get our exclusive CamBioScience membership for free and receive an automatic 10% discount on your registration fee.
|Fees*||Until 30.06.19||From 30.06.19|
|Academia||£697.50 +VAT||£837 +VAT|
|Industry||£1,185.75 +VAT||£1,422.90 +VAT|
* These fees include your 10% discount.
To register, please click below and fill in the registration form. You will then receive an email confirmation in which you will be able to choose a payment method (pay by card online, or receive an invoice to process payment by bank transfer).