ABOUT THE COMPANY
CamBioScience is the life sciences brand within OBRIZUM X, a division of the OBRIZUM GROUP LTD. CamBioScience is a premium global provider of education and educational technology founded in Cambridge by life science researchers from the University of Cambridge, UK. Working with world-leading experts we provide intensive training courses and conferences in a broad spectrum of emerging and established life science technologies for academic and industry professionals. In-Person courses and conferences take place in various locations around the world including the United Kingdom, Austria, South Korea and China.
CamBioScience are looking for a highly-motivated, outgoing and ambitious scientists who are looking to gain experience in sales. They will provide assiantance with selling our in-person courses and conferences to life science researchers. The position will be home-based.
- Distribute information about CamBioScience events
- Finding participants for CamBioScience in-person courses
- Collecting of email addresses and telephone numbers for potential targets (both academia and industry leads)
- Promoting CamBioScience in-person courses at scientific events
- Promoting CamBioScience in-person courses on social media
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Undergraduate, master’s or PhD degree in a life science subject
Public engagement or sales experience
Motivated to achieve positive results and reach targets
Great communication skills
You will gain commission on all successful sales
Please send your CV and a cover letter detailing how your experience fits the role to email@example.com